I had seen the earlier reminder, but had not made a calendar event for it.
So when the 24 hour reminder came in, along with a quick draft that was
posted before I checked my email, I felt a little blindsided. Would be nice
to have the final call reminder come in 72 hours before the deadline, as is
customary in Apache.