_Please Consider This Vote Thread Closed_

As chair, I feel confident that a [VOTE] was not the right step to
take at this time. Ongoing _discussion_ is entirely on point. I do not
think that it is appropriate to tally this thread and declare a
result. I am going to reply to this thread changing the subject to
[DISCUSS], and we'll see what we have in the way of a consensus.