-1 Because: The release now is a ZIP file, and contains the NOTICE and LICENSE
files, but they must be located at the root of the archive [1], and not in a
subfolder like they are now.

A question about the contents of the NOTICE file, can you explain why you
included the line:
"Copyright 2010-2012 The 99 Software Foundation" ?

Greetings, Marcel

[1] http://www.apache.org/dev/release.html#full-copy-for-each-source-file