On Feb 27, 2013, at 10:42 AM, Upayavira wrote:

> Just trying to understand what is being suggested...
>
> Is it that, should a podling decide it can't go for TLP, and that
> another TLP is prepared to accept them, then effectively the
> responsibility that the incubator PMC has is transferred to that TLP.
> *They* need to incubate the new community into its own. The process of
> creating a new community and integrating one into another are completely
> different tasks that require differing approaches.
>
> Have I got it right?

That seems to be the case.

The current BeanShell proposal is sponsored by Commons.

If consensus forms around this new rule then Commons needs to be informed that
either BeanShell needs to be assimilated directly or it needs to enter
incubation with the clear intent of becoming a TLP.

Correct?

Regards,
Dave