Hi Romain,

cool, count me in. Though, I still have some questions: 1. linked to the
GUI: does this mean, that it won't work without the GUI, i.e. it is not
planned to provide reporters that push data to statsd, graphite, librato et
al? Or does it just mean, that GUI is also in the focus? 2. Persistence
sounds very cool, would that include a time-series-storage (similar to
rrdtool) or just to keep the current values?

Thanks,
  Tammo