Great proposal.

You have already enough mentors, otherwise I would step up as one.

Am 13.09.13 21:29, schrieb Romain Manni-Bucau:
> The gui is optional but a big added value for me. Rrd is on the radar
> (Olivier spoke about it first)

Not sure how much time I will have but I might join and help with the
GUI stuff. I would like to see such a gui myself, preferrably build with
AngularJS.

If you don't mind about my yet unclear time situation, you can count me
in as initial committer.

> Le 13 sept. 2013 20:43, "Tammo van Lessen" <tvanles...@gmail.com> a écrit :
>
>> Hi Romain,
>>
>> cool, count me in. Though, I still have some questions: 1. linked to the
>> GUI: does this mean, that it won't work without the GUI, i.e. it is not
>> planned to provide reporters that push data to statsd, graphite, librato et
>> al? Or does it just mean, that GUI is also in the focus? 2. Persistence
>> sounds very cool, would that include a time-series-storage (similar to
>> rrdtool) or just to keep the current values?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>   Tammo
>>

>> On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 6:04 PM, Romain Manni-Bucau
>> <rmannibu...@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> basis are close to metrics but it has some few differences:
>>> 1) it is extensible by design and linked to the GUI
>>> 2) we will handle persistence of counters/gauges