On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 7:50 AM, Jordan Zimmerman
<jor...@jordanzimmerman.com> wrote:
> Wow. I missed that. I'll work omit for Curator. I'd like to see the grad doc
> updated to mention this.

I hope that most projects won't bother.  We need rules because we need a
framework to resolve disagreements, but bylaws are really hard to get right
and every little flaw is an opportunity to waste time arguing over legislative
minutia.  Projects which inherit as many well-exercised rules as possible from
the foundation rather than creating their own rules ex nihilo get to spend
less time debugging legalese.

Marvin Humphrey