> Hope this helps to ease your concern about Spark podling readiness to
> become TLP.

I am a bit conflicted. Part of me is inclined to join Craig, Sebb, and
Bertand and issue a -1. At the same time, there exist many +1s here
from folks that I respect and trust, including the mentors of the
podling; and I think they are far better placed than me to judge the
true state of the podling.

The part that disturbs me is that after the vote passed in the
community, and came to the IPMC a mentor is still having to remind
folks that things like strategy and roadmap discussions need to happen
on the mailing list. That's a pretty foundational concept in my mind
for an Apache project.

The missing account issues are somewhat troubling, but also not really
within the purview of the podling to fix either; though I find it odd
that people committed to the podling (and many initial committers)
haven't asked for their Apache account or needed to use it.

Love to hear opinions, even if they are stating that I am meddling or crazy :)

--David