Hi Andrew,

Are you saying it is ok to contain compiled executed binaries if they
were signed?

There had been long discussion in general@ list about what should be
contained in release artifacts (with 0.8.1 Spark release) and I
believe the conclusion was to avoid executable binaries in the source
release artifacts.

- Henry