Hi,

I would strongly recommend that you review with legal, in addition to the
incubator on this type of question.

If I look here: http://www.apache.org/legal/3party.html
MPL is listed under Category B, which has the following associated with it:

Although the source must not be included in Apache products, the NOTICE
file, which is required to be included in each ASF distribution, must point
to the source form of the included binary (more on that in the forthcoming
"Receiving and Releasing Contributions" document).

This implies to me that you must include a link in your NOTICE to the
source code.  This doesn't mean you need to distribute the source, nor add
a download option (from my perspective).

John