Maybe it's about perception. Most organisations have a culture that has at
least some degree of interpretation. If you want something clear cut and
defined in such a way as to have no scope for interpretation you lose
flexibility. Even the law gets interpretation. So perhaps its just a matter
of understanding that individuals will have different perceptions of what
"clear expectations" mean. Maybe not such a deep dysfunction as an
inevitable one that is common to some degree in all orgs?

On 9 January 2015 at 15:01, Jim Jagielski <j...@jagunet.com> wrote:

> And fwiw, maybe the reason directors are chosen to
> represent members is because they *do* understand what
> the Apache Way is...
>
> Personally, I'm shocked, saddened and disappointed that
> this conversation is even happening, since it really
> clearly shows the depth of the dysfunction.

Ian

Ofqual Accredited Qualifications
<https://theingots.org/community/index.php?q=qualifications>

Headline points in the 2014, 2015, 2016 school league tables

Baseline testing and progress measures
<https://theingots.org/community/Baseline_testing_info>

The Learning Machine Limited, Reg Office, Unit 4D Gagarin, Lichfield
Road Industrial Estate, Tamworth, Staffordshire, B79 7GN. Reg No:
05560797, Registered in England and Wales. +44 (0)1827 305940