TL;DR I think this is a good idea.

I thought long and hard about this during the weekend and I’ve changed my mind
about this; I’ll spare you my handwringing thought processes.  Some things that
I personally would like to see:

- do away w/ the pTLP name, just make it a regular TLP
- ComDev should be charged w/ augmenting their maturity model with “profiles”
which can be applied to such TLPs, e.g.
    - committers==PMC
    - codebase going through IP clearance
    - PMC considers TLP properly diverse