From: Christian Grobmeier<mailto:grobme...@apache.org>
Sent: ‎3/‎12/‎2015 11:39 PM
To: Roman Shaposhnik<mailto:r...@apache.org>;
general@incubator.apache.org<mailto:general@incubator.apache.org>
Cc: Upayavira<mailto:u...@odoko.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Wave community may need our help

Hi Roman,

you might have noticed, that one of the mentors (me) were actively
asking for this report. I simply forgot to sign it, which does not
happen often to me. In example, the last report was signed (Dec).

More mentors are always welcome; but its not this podling is out on his
own. From mentoring activities, I even joined a Google Hangout to
clarify questions, and releases were reviewed.

When it comes to the situation of this podling, it hasn't changed much.
I wonder why you think Wave would turn the corner.

>From time to time I start the retirement discussion at the podling as I
don't think Wave will get enough momentum. There is a small community,
but they cannot dedicate enough time. My personal opinion is that it
will not make graduation at any time, and i told that before. I am happy
if the project turns out otherwise.

That being said, I am still on mailing lists, i am still helping out, I
just wasn't there in the past 10 days for personal reasons.

Again, I wrote this response to help giving the right impression on the
podling, not to put your good intentions down to help. I am really happy
if somebody else would help as mentor, as well as with log4cxx and
ripple.

Thanks,

Christian

--