Since I'm getting a few off-list questions, I just want to make one point
clear:

On Sun, Apr 12, 2015 at 8:53 PM, Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org> wrote:
>> I'd also like to be able to review the source referred to in the proposal
>> without having to sign up to  "the Pivotal network" - how can I do that?
>
> The issue here is export and license compliance. Unfortunately, singing
> up is the only way to go right now. Why is it problematic for you?

The software currently is NOT under ALv2. It is available under the
evaluation license. The whole point of the proposal is to make it available
under ALv2 as an Incubating project.

Our apologies for making folks click through the evaluation license.

Thanks,
Roman.