Adjusted to clarify the 'realtime' reference which can be misleading:

    open-source software, for distribution at no charge to
    the public, related to an automated and durable data broker
    between systems providing interactive command and control
    and detailed chain of custody for data.

    Committee (PMC), to be known as the "Apache NiFi Project",
    Foundation; and be it further

    RESOLVED, that the Apache NiFi Project be and hereby is
    related to an automated and durable data broker
    between systems providing interactive command and control
    and detailed chain of custody for data; and be it further