On Mon, Oct 19, 2015 at 5:38 PM, Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>
wrote:

> Perhaps defining exact criteria that the board uses to evaluate such
> resolutions would be useful.

The Board evaluates them differently based on the path. I explained Direct
else-thread.

Historically, the Board has trusted the Incubator to only provide
resolutions for TLPs when the code/community is ready. A number of people
are claiming that trust is currently misplaced, which has spun up these
discussions over the past couple weeks. The two primary paths to
improve/demonstrate that trust (that I'm seeing) is to improve the
Incubation process(es), and to provide the Board with additional
information about the state of the community.

(if there are other paths people are looking at, then I've missed them)

Cheers,
-g