On Tue, Nov 17, 2015 at 4:37 PM, Konstantin Boudnik <c...@apache.org> wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 17, 2015 at 08:53AM, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> > On Tue, Nov 17, 2015 at 5:25 AM, Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > > ...RTC can be framed as "I don't trust you to do things right"...
> >
> > Or also "I don't trust myself 100% to do things right here and would
> > like systematic reviews of my commits".
>
> This sounds like "if I don't trust myself then no-one has to have this
> freedom/choice/ability", eh?

I'd never advocate that the ASF _mandate_ RTC on other projects. But if a
project community decides to set up their process as such, I don't see why
the foundation should have any issues with it. That's all I've been arguing
in this thread: this whole discussion has pretty much no business in the
incubator.

-Todd