On Wed, 2 Dec 2015 14:53:03 +0000
Jan Willem Janssen <janwillem.jans...@luminis.eu> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > On 10 Nov 2015, at 10:29, Nick Kew <n...@apache.org> wrote:
> >
> > On Tue, 2015-11-10 at 01:33 +0000, Nick Kew wrote:
> >> I should like to propose that we consider OpenMiracl for
> >> incubation.
> >
> > This proposal is now at
> > https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/OpenMiraclProposal
>
> I’ve read the proposal with great interest, but am still curious about
> what exactly is donated upon entering the incubator and what is
> intended for future development in the Apache community. Can anybody
> shed some light on this?

Thanks for your interest.

Basically the starting point is the existing MIRACL library and
tools as currently seen at github.com/Certivox/ .  I'll leave
it to Brian or Patrick to clarify further if they think it
necessary.

I'm just about to revisit the proposal to update the name.
I'll take a look at whether I think it needs clarifying.
So right now would be a good time for any further questions!

--
Nick Kew