As suggested, I added "Additional Interested Contributors" section, and already added Debo.

Thanks !
Regards
JB

On 01/20/2016 05:55 PM, Sean Busbey wrote:
Great proposal. I like that your proposal includes a well presented
roadmap, but I don't see any goals that directly address building a larger
community. Y'all have any ideas around outreach that will help with
adoption?

As a start, I recommend y'all add a section to the proposal on the wiki
page for "Additional Interested Contributors" so that folks who want to
sign up to participate in the project can do so without requesting
additions to the initial committer list.

On Wed, Jan 20, 2016 at 10:32 AM, James Malone <