Interesting.  Does this mean migrating Commons Math to a math PPMC (not IPMC)?

Would the scope be the same?

Would Commons Math go to the Attic?

Is there some problem that this is meant to solve?  How is it a solution?

 - Dennis

PS: I have labored through the dev-commons thread on [Math] Commons Math
(r)evolution, and a few other of the June math-related posts.  I think going
through the effort to create an Incubation proposal would be useful.  You will
have to come to grips, and clarity, on whether and to what extent this is
effectively an ASF-internal fork.  Not that there is anything wrong with that.
It is leaving it unresolved that strikes me as solving nothing.

PPS: Not cross-posting.  The interested parties may need to come to
general-incubator to begin appreciating for themselves what is involved.