Technically NetBeans is both an RCP, first technically, and an IDE, so it
is a library, and an application, but no, there is no separate TCK. All the
tests are in the build infrastructure you get when you clone the
repository. There are some infrastructure things which the community uses
to validate release, through community programs/processes such as NetCat,
but those are not running tests. They are more for community sign off and
manual regression testing; formalized crowd sourced testing.

Wade