A NetBeans release is produced from the NetBeans Mercurial repository. All
the language modules: Java, Javascript, C/C++, etc. you see there after
install are Oracle / NetBeans code.

The Plugins Portal has some other, 3rd party modules which don't come
bundled with the official builds but users are free to install them.

--emi