From: Shane Curcuru <a...@shanecurcuru.org<mailto:a...@shanecurcuru.org>>
Sent: Saturday, September 24, 2016 5:35 AM
Subject: Re: Preliminary NetBeans cost findings
To: <general@incubator.apache.org<mailto:general@incubator.apache.org>>

Excellent cliff notes, and I'm really glad to see us surfacing the
issues - and costs - of incubating such a large podling.

Question: do you have a rough forecast of how long this expense/extra
infra burden will last? I.e. is this likely something we'll bear for
3-4 years and then we'll have migrated everything to a better home, or
is this a long-term cost due to how big it all is?

- Shane