Disclaimer exist
LICENSE.txt exist
Signature file fine
Contains incubating

I think Readme.md file can have section about Prerequisites and point to
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CARBONDATA/Building+CarbonData+
And+IDE+Configuration

>From Wiki
======================================
If PPMC/IPMC need to verify release before formally publishing, please use
the following command to build.
If user wants to change format module's thrift files, he can use the
following command to build the carbondata-format.
(Note: in the above mentioned build steps carbondata-format is not built
but downloaded from snapshot repository, it will facilitate general users
who don't need to install thrift.)
$ mvn clean -DskipTests -Pbuild-with-format install

I think above note can be added at top in building section. Also its not
only for PPMC and IPMC, This note should be for any user who is trying to
verify release

Other than this

+1

Regards,