Thanks for the details and explanation John.

As far as the source artifacts contains -incubating, it's fine for me.

I still think that -incubating on the Maven central artifact coordinates is interesting, however, if removing it allows us to "align" all artifacts format resulting to different build tools (Maven, Gradle, ...), it's reasonable.

Regards
JB