On Wed, Jan 18, 2017 at 1:37 PM, Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@adobe.com> wrote:

> Hi Sam
>
> Like this very much. Thanks !
>
> Started doing that for OpenWhisk and realized some strange UI behaviour:
> To add a PPMC member I have to click + then search for the user, click on +
> again and then click on „Add to PPMC“ button
>
> What is the reason for the last „Add to PPMC“ button click ? This somehow
> breaks the otherwise nice experience. Or would it be possible to batch-add
> multiple members ?

Not an excuse, but some insight: this code is largely shared with the
code to manage PMCs, and was designed in anticipation of supporting
somebody who infrequently uses this interface.  If you are adding a
single person to a PMC, it is helpful to have confirmations every step
of the way.  And for PMCs, there is an option to add a person only as
a committer or as a committer and to the PMC, so that's the reason for
the extra step.

The plans are to open up the PMC interface to all members of the PMC,
and not just PMC chairs.

No question that the PPMC interface can be streamlined, but let's let
the current code 'bake' for a brief period before trying to improve
it.

> Thanks
> Felix

- Sam Ruby