Its not clear if you intended this to be the IPMC vote or the dev vote.

-1 Since the release does not include the DISCLAIMER file and README does
not include the DISCLAIMER text (either would be fine per policy, but
generally we look for DISCLAIMER).

There were no binaries in the source.  NOTICE should be updated for 2017.
I'm not sure why the NOTICE includes Hadoop references.  Do you still ship
modified versions?