Hi,

> I think they might come from apache bookkeeper. when we started building
> DL, we might copy some headers from bookkeeper. We will address this in
> next RC.

Look like they may of also fixed this issue [1]. For why see the last bit of
Step 2 here [2]. I assume there’s no code from bookkeeper included in the
source release?

> Oh the service and benchmark are two modules in the maven project. What is
> your suggestion for this? Shall we create a giant binary package inckude
> both modules?

I would of expected the source when compiled produces those artefacts.

Not sure what the solution is here as It’s a little unclear me where ether
source for those modules comes from. I assume it form the source release?

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BOOKKEEPER-976
2. https://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html#headers