Hello, Justin,

Thank you so much for you feedback.

On Jan 26, 2017 6:26 PM, "Justin Mclean" <jus...@classsoftware.com> wrote:

Hi,

I also be -1 binding on this due to missing DISCLAIMER, ASF header issues
and a possible binary release issue.

I checked:
- name includes incubating
- signatures good
- DISCLAIMER is missing
- License is OK
- Year needs updating in NOTICE.
- A large number of files seem to have have incorrect ASF headers with a
copyright line "Copyright 2007 The Apache Software Foundation”. Did this
come from somewhere else?

I think they might come from apache bookkeeper. when we started building
DL, we might copy some headers from bookkeeper. We will address this in
next RC.

- Can compile from source

If you are creating convenience binaries then the compiled code in them
must match the code from the source release. It’s not clear to me how the
benchmark and service binaries relate to the source release. [1]

Oh the service and benchmark are two modules in the maven project. What is
your suggestion for this? Shall we create a giant binary package inckude
both modules?

Thank you!

Sijie

Thanks,