Hi Niclas,

Is this Java or Python? I can only find Java for Polygene.

Furthermore, how do you manage this you repository? Do you have the release
already set in one of your files, e.g. something like this:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-airflow/blob/v1-8-test/airflow/version.py
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-airflow/blob/v1-8-test/airflow/version.py>

The build system generates the metadata from there, which is used by the
package installers (e.g. pip).

Cheers
Bolke