On Wed, Jan 10, 2018 at 7:53 PM Tal Liron <t...@cloudify.co> wrote:

> The line mentioned is not in NOTICE. The line is specifically a comment in
> a file used to download/install a 3rd party product on the cloud. I truly
> think we are in the clear here.
>
> Re: Python packaging. Apache Airflow is also in incubation and also, like
> AriaTosca, does not have the "-incubating" in its Python package name.
>
> I think it's time we had some clarity here regarding policy and apply it to
> all projects. AriaTosca would of course comply with whatever is decided.

Actually, if anything, my lessons learned from the early days of AT have
helped us provide more input to projects like Airflow.  We haven't dealt
with a lot of python projects, especially those published via pypi.  So
please help us understand factually what are the issues.

When we publish a package, it should be named
apache-projectname-version-incubating.  Does the way pypi work mean that
the version is "version-incubating" or does pypi support qualifiers?