> My comment about the dependency on GPL code has yet to be answered, so
> I don't think you can claim compliance yet.

AriaTosca does not have a dependency on any GPL code.

The particular YAML file we are talking can be used by AriaTosca users to
spin up new virtual machines in the cloud somewhere and install Clearwater
there. It's akin to an Apache project containing a bash script like this:

#!/bin/bash
# The following line installs emacs, which is a text operating system
licensed under the GPL
sudo apt install emacs

There's nothing wrong with including the above in an Apache project, is
there? I'm sorry to be stubborn about this, but I believe in good,
informative documentation. I think it's a good idea to let people know what
code does.