Hi,

> In many/most cases, the issues picked up by Justin are issues that are not
> visible if our rat exclusions are taken into account. Now, of course, what
> we can do is discuss those rat exclusions. However, a starting point would
> be for Justin or anyone else here to use those rat exclusions when running
> rat, as a starting point. Then we’ll all have the same results and can
> start discussions from the same basis.

A common problem is that rat exclusions are set too wide and in this case it
looks like they have been. Can you point me to the exclusion file I can’t see
it in the source release.

IMO there are still a number of serious issue (LICENSE missing licenses,
category B issues and source release contains compiled source code) so my vote
would still be -1 on this release because of those. But my vote is just one
vote and is not a veto, other IPMC members (including your mentors) can vote +1
on this and if you get 3 +1’s and more +1s than -1s then it’s a release.

Thanks,
Justin