Hi,

> Justin's two metrics are interesting to me as I (kinda) don't view either
> of those as mentor responsibilities.

Interesting how do you projects you mentor get to work out release profile and
what need to done re license and notice? Or are they simple boiler plate
license and notice releases and/or already involve ASF people who have those
skills and know what to look for?

> For me a mentor is: <snip>

For sure it not just helping out with releases, but some of those things you
mentioned are hard to measure in any real way.

> I'd also have an urge for us to define more specific milestones within
> incubation, with more expectation on mentor activity for podlings at
> earlier milestones.

What would those milestones be? One of them I assume would be a podling first
release and vote on the IPMC?

Thanks,
Justin