Just to clarify, in case people are not familiar with Jekyll. It is a code
generator that a developer runs in their sandbox, and it generates the site.
The developer then checks in the site to git or svn.

So, the developer has complete control over the HTML that is checked in. They
can manually post-process the files produced by Jekyll, if they wish.

Jekyll is not in the code path running on ASF infrastructure that serves the
site. The ASF infra just sees HTML, CSS style sheets and images.

Julian