Also, it could be that I'm back to windows and no idea what I'm doing (I've
grown to be a mac user), but there's a root incubator-crail folder that's in
the zip.  We typically expect the LICENSE/NOTICE/DISCLAIMER at the root.

Speaking of, there is no DISCLAIMER file and the README.md does not include the
incubating disclaimer text.  One of those two needs to exist.

I reviewed other stuff (rat output, notice file entries, headers,etc).  That
looks fine.  If you can fix the disclaimer and repack to not the extra
directory I'll vote +1, but I'm -1 without that.  Disclaimer is the one thing
we mandate, and i cannot budge on that.  I will verify the sig once you send me
the keys file location.

John