Hi Justin,

Just to make sure I understand: Do you want us to review rat-excludes file
to make sure we are not omitting important ? We will check the rat-excludes
file.
Also, the huge number of files(when run without rat-excludes) is because of
the third party submodules for whom the licenses have been added to LICENSE.

Anirudh