Hi Justin,

I have a few questions on the category b issues that you raised:

1. example/nce-loss/README.md: This script doesn't ship with CC-BY-SA and
GFDL content by itself but downloads the dataset when user runs the script
example/nce-loss/get_text8.sh.

2. python/mxnet/gluon/contrib/data/text.py: Here the datasets WikiText2 and
WikiText103 with "Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike" are also
downloaded when calling API: mxnet.gluon.contrib.data.text.WikiText2 and
mxnet.gluon.contrib.data.text.WikiText103. It also appears in the mxnet
docs here which will help make end users aware about it:
https://mxnet.incubator.apache.org/api/python/gluon/contrib.html?highlight=wikitext2#mxnet.gluon.contrib.data.text.WikiText2

3. 3rdparty/googletest/googletest/docs/DevGuide.md: For this issue Meghna
raised this question on legal-discuss@
https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/www-legal-discuss/201804.mbox/%3CCAMGgKDDEDkSo-dff_GxU19B7JKMpUz3w6bGTYDs3XbJzyKAOGg%40mail.gmail.com%3E

The problem is that this license is part of googletest submodule and thus
it is not easy for us to remove it without modifying the googletest repo
itself.
I have mentioned this issue in the known issues of the RELEASE.

For 1 and 2, Considering that the Creative Commons License files aren't
part of the release source itself but downloaded when user calls some
specific api or runs some script, would these be blocking issues ?
For 3, I have added it to known issues and I look forward to any other
suggestions you have related to this.

I would really appreciate any other advice or suggestions you have on how
to handle these issues.

Anirudh