Okay, then let me rephrase: I would like to see a plan in the Palo proposal
for a licensing scrub to be done before graduation.

I'm still a little skeptical about this practice because the Incubator PMC
validates the release on behalf of the foundation, but I think that's a
separate issue to consider that doesn't need to distract on this Palo
thread. Thanks for the explanation, Greg!

--
Ryan Blue
Software Engineer