Thanks for the detailed review, Justin. It is really appreciated. As I
commented in the PPMC vote:

"The README still contains a broken in the "Compiling" section, but I
wouldn't consider it a blocker for the release. The document is in the
source release and also properly linked from the main "English
Document" page (linked from the README too)."

Actually, the "Full docs" link appears in the README *before* the compiling
section, and in that link (which is not broken) there is a "Development"
section with the build instructions. That is so trivial to find (I found it
really quickly when verifying the broken link) that I don't think the
release should be blocked for this.