We already only post source tar link in website. They are potential developers,
because they code plugins for many open source or commercial libs.

> Sounds to me like it's easier to compile official releases and that you
> should be trying to release more often perhaps?

Actually, yes. We discussed before in our community. We didn't want to release
too often, like 1-2 weeks per releaae. Because that will burn the dev and ipmc
people to do vote and check again and again. ?9?8

So we keep the release per 1 or 2 months. And let developer to build by
themself.

Btw, they perfer GitHub because it is easier to pull request new plugin and bug
fix.

Sheng Wu
Apache SkyWalking