Hi,

Good to see that the honest (stark even) podling report got several people
expressing interest in the project.

>  1.  Is there anyone here on this list, willing to contribute as
> Committer/PPMC or even as Mentor?

I’m happy to continue as a mentor, the project currently has 2 mentors. If no
one steps up, you Chris as a recent IPMC member could be a mentor. Or is that a
bit too weird?

>  2.  Is it possible to sort of reset a podling IPMC and start with a new set
> of people?

The existing PPMC would need to vote new people in, I think you have enough
active PPMC members (just) to do that.

>  3.  Should we retire, continue outside and come back as soon as we have a
> new little community?

That is also an option for the PPM to consider.

Thanks,
Justin