Well I guess then I'll simply step up as third mentor on Edgent.
Do I formally have to do anything for this?

Chris

Am 06.11.18, 09:26 schrieb "Justin Mclean" <jus...@classsoftware.com>:

    Hi,

    Good to see that the honest (stark even) podling report got several people
expressing interest in the project.

    >  1.  Is there anyone here on this list, willing to contribute as
Committer/PPMC or even as Mentor?

    I’m happy to continue as a mentor, the project currently has 2 mentors. If
no one steps up, you Chris as a recent IPMC member could be a mentor. Or is
that a bit too weird?

    >  2.  Is it possible to sort of reset a podling IPMC and start with a new
set of people?

    The existing PPMC would need to vote new people in, I think you have enough
active PPMC members (just) to do that.

    >  3.  Should we retire, continue outside and come back as soon as we have
a new little community?

    That is also an option for the PPM to consider.

    Thanks,
    Justin