UPS ... didn't mean the (I)PCM , but the (P)PMC ...

Am 06.11.18, 09:18 schrieb "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>:

    Hi all,

    as it seems and as I have reported in the last podling report, the Apache
Edgent project had been suffering of one of the things that happen if you don’t
have a diverse committer base.
    After IBM pulling out the Edgent contributors we are left effectively with
only me. After mentioning my thoughts about asking to retire Edgent, some
people have been popping up stating their academic work being based somewhat on
Edgent and their willingness to start actively participating.

    So I have a few questions:

      1.  Is there anyone here on this list, willing to contribute as
Committer/PPMC or even as Mentor?
      2.  Is it possible to sort of reset a podling IPMC and start with a new
set of people?
      3.  Should we retire, continue outside and come back as soon as we have a
new little community?

    I would definitely prefer 1 and 2 being answered positively ;-)

    Chris