Hello all,
I’m currently listed as the champion for this proposal but I just had a new
baby and I’m currently on paternity leave. I don’t think I’ll have the
bandwidth to properly champion the project. Apologies to Vinoth who was
counting on me. Hudi is an awesome project with a bright future ahead. I
would have been honored to champion it but I think it’s best for the
project to have a more available champion. I would strongly encourage
anyone in the position to do so to step up as a champion.
I’ll of course be available to answer questions if you need me.
Best of luck for an interesting project.
Julien