Hi,

> I’m currently listed as the champion for this proposal but I just had a new
> baby and I’m currently on paternity leave. I don’t think I’ll have the
> bandwidth to properly champion the project.

Thanks for the work up to this point in getting the proposal to the ASF and
thanks for recognising that you may not have the bandwidth be to able to be an
effective champion or mentor on another project. As volunteers it’s often easy
to often over-commit on what we can realistically do with our desire to help.
This of course doesn't mean you can’t help out the project when you do have the
time.

Thanks,
Justin