Hi All,

I'm a member of The Apache Software Foundation, PMC member of Apache
Incubator, Committer and PMC member of Apache Gora, Committer and PMC
member of Apache Nutch, Committer and PMC member of Apache Clerezza,
Committer of Apache ManifoldCF, Committer of Apache Stanbol and mail list
moderator of Apache Solr. I'm also a member of W3C (World Wide Web
Consortium).

I have a work experience +10 years including companies as like
Alcatel-Lucent/Nokia and has an academical background. Currently, I have a
company named as LAGOM which works on Big Data and Machine Learning and
contributes to open source projects.

I am a blogger and public speaker about Open Source Development. I would
like to share my experiences and be on the (P)PMC/initial committer list
too.

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI