Hi Lars,

I'd like to be a part of this. I'm PMC at Apache Ignite. Sometimes I need
to give individual feedback to developers related to both Apache policies
and spirit of developing software in a community way. Why not invest effort
into training and education materials instead?

I gave several talks in Russia related to The Apache Software Foundation and
blog about The Apache Way. I also assist newcomers joining Apache Ignite.
So count on my support, and I definitely would like to became committer at
Training.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov