Furkan,

thank you! I'm not at home right now and can't edit the Wiki now but I'll
do so later (or you'll do it yourself)?

Your mail actually sparked a thought. I'm not sure about the "limits" to an
initial contributor/committer list and how to go about selecting those. I'm
in no position to judge anyone on this list but do I even need to just
because I've written the proposal? I guess usually it's easier when you
start with an existing codebase because you can just pick past contributors
and new ones have to prove themselves in the normal ways. Here it's a bit
different.

I'll start a separate thread about this.

Cheers,
Lars