Hi Lars,

I would like to be a part of this too, according to your & the others' best
judgment. I'm PMC at Beam & incubator. I'm not a professional teacher or
trainer, but I have been a part of preparing and delivering a number of
trainings and talks  (also the usual teaching, tutoring, talking in grad
school FWIW) and I love it. One of my favorite things about Beam that keeps
me working on it is that it is a natural integration point of lots of
different Apache projects both as data processing engines (Spark, Flink,
Apex, Samza, Tez, Storm, incubating Nemo, ex-incubating Gearpump, ...) used
by Beam users and also data stores (Cassandra, HBase, Hadoop, Tika, Hive,
...) they want to read/write from. So our trainings are already basically
cross-project Apache-focused material and it would be great
cross-pollination. We often have to help users configure their Spark &
Flink clusters, etc.

Kenn